Çamyuva: the most detailed information
Stunning scenery, the smell of flowering roses and orange trees, gorgeous views of the mountains, coniferous forests and the cleanest mountain, sea, coniferous air - all this you will find in a small, but beautiful resort village of Camyuva near Kemer.
LOCATIONCamyuva is located 8 km south of Kemer and 60 km south-west of Antalya on the Mediterranean coast, framed by the Taurus Mountains. Chamyuva is an ideal place for a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city. In Turkish, Çamyuva means "pine nest" and, in fact, Camyuva is surrounded by pine forests, so the air here is very clean. On the eastern side of the village boundary runs along the mouth of a small river Agva, which flows into the Mediterranean Sea. The river resembles a small stream, and in summer it almost completely dries up. On the other side of the river is a neighbor resort - the village of Kirish. From the west the village is framed by the Taurus Mountains and here Chamyuva borders with the open-air museum - the ruins of the ancient city of Phaselis.
The development of Camyuva as a resort village began not so long ago, in the 90s of the 20th century, when Kemer and its surroundings became interested in European and then Russian-speaking tourists. It was then that the construction of 4 and 5 star hotels operating on the "all inclusive" system began here on the coast. Prior to this time, Camyuva was a small local village, whose inhabitants were engaged in the cultivation of orange and mandarin trees and fishing.
Today, the whole village is divided into 2 parts - a tourist zone along the coast, where the hotels are located, and the area of residences of local residents.
BEACH AND SEAThe beach in Chamyuva small pebble, sometimes almost sandy, the entrance to the sea is gentle, so it is very comfortable to relax here with small children. The water in the sea is transparent - the sea in Camyuva is considered to be one of the cleanest on the entire Mediterranean coast, the bottom here is translucent even at a distance of 10 meters from the shore. The length of the beach is about 2.5 km.
In the summer on the beaches in Camyuva spawning sea turtles loggerheads (Caretta Caretta) are under threat of extinction. The veterinary service of Kemer, with the help of the gendarmerie, is monitoring the spawning grounds, putting up fences, so that tourists can not harm the spawning grounds.
TRANSPORTIn Chamyuva directly from Antalya there are shuttle buses of two types: entering all the villages adjacent to Kemer and express bus going directly. Buses leave from the bus station of Antalya and from the stop opposite the Migros shopping center. You can also take the bus to Camyuva at any stop at Ataturk Boulevard in Konyaalti. The journey takes about 40 minutes to 1 hour by express bus.
In Camyuva, the terminus of shuttle buses is next to the Club Marko Polo hotel.
To Kemer from Camyuva can also be reached by shuttle bus in 10-15 minutes.
INFRASTRUCTURE1. There are many shops in Camyuva where you can buy everything you need. In the center of the village there are network grocery stores Migros, BIM, A101 and a small shopping center. Almost all the shops are located along the central street called Turizm Boulvarı. On Wednesdays, a weekly farmers' market is scattered in Camyuva, with fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables. In the market you can buy textiles and household items at prices lower than in stores.
2. Camyuva - a resort place, so here you can find cafes and restaurants for every taste. Cozy restaurant-cafe at the beach overlooking the sea and mountains ''King Restaurant Cafe Bar'' offers a wide range of dishes from meat and seafood, delicious cocktails, hookah, unobtrusive music. Restaurant ''CiCi'' - cafe-bar with original serving of dishes and table setting, delicious pizza, varied cuisine, cocktails, hookah and live music in the evenings. A great place with very tasty steaks - ''Steak House For You''. Restaurant with Turkish cuisine and seafood dishes - ''Blue Angel Restaurant & Cafe''. Also in Camyuva, there are many cafes with home cooking at very affordable prices, cafeterias, bakeries, confectioneries and others.
3. In Chamyuva there is a polyclinic where foreigners with residence permits can also receive emergency medical care or blood tests. The nearest public and private hospitals are 8 km away, in Kemer.
4. The education sector in Camyuva is represented by the school of primary, secondary and higher education Rukiye Koç and the school of pre-school and primary school education Silkar İlkokulu.
5. And also in Camyuva - post office, pharmacies, car and bicycle rental offices, travel agencies where you can buy a tour in any direction, parks with children's and sports grounds, football and basketball courts.
ATTRACTIONs1. One of the most attractive places in the vicinity of Camyuva is the Paradise Bay. This is an excellent beach with chic views and clear water in the south-west of Camyuva. In the water here live glowing in the darkness of the smallest microorganisms. After sunset you can swim in the illuminated from the inside sea-water.
2. From the Chamyuva, Tahtala mountain is clearly visible, to the top of which there is a cable car. The distance to the cable car station on Tahtali is about 22 km.
3. On the east side of Camyuva borders with the open-air museum - the ruins of the ancient city of Phaselis - a place worthy of a visit. Beach in the bay Phaselis sandy, sunset at the sea is gentle and quite extended - expanse for small children. Entrance to the territory of Phaselis paid.
PROPERTY IN CHAMYUVAIn Camyuva it is forbidden to build residential houses above two floors, therefore the real estate here is represented by small complexes with two-story houses for 4 apartments each and villas.
Prices start from 58 000 Euros, for this amount you can buy a two-bedroom apartment in a beautiful complex in 400 m from the beach. An example of such an apartment look at the link: http://villaantalya.online/catalog/detail/94/
Prices for villas in Camyuva from 140 000 euros and up to a million.
The most budget villa on the site villaantalya costs 140 000 euros. Her description and photos can be viewed at: http://villaantalya.ru/catalog/detail/490/
The most expensive villa costs 900 000 Euro. Details and photos on the link: http://villaantalya.online/catalog/detail/506/